Thursday, April 25, 2013

Why can't I just be "normal" ? Today's Random A.D.D. thought lol 04/25/13

I feel this all the time and I am sure there is a lot of people like me who do as well...  


Why can't I just be "normal" ?

Or

I just want to be "normal" and life would be so much better!  Right?


It just hit me the answer is "NO" you will never be "normal" and this is something you will have they whole life and so what any way...   And here is why I am OK with this as of right now!

This is the question that popped in to my head...  What is "normal" anyway really?  Stop and take a look around you at the quote un-quote "normal" people...  Me being a people watch like I am I realized this years ago and just put two and two together really....    The state of would people are these days sucks and a bit like sheep and all about me me me and what are you going to do for me and give ME.  And the other thing I realized to is that there is no real "normal" for anyone we all just act a way because we are told to that this is what you do and it is "normal" and or you grow up that way.   Tell me if you gave a new born that is Mexican and a family from china has them and they are raised like they would if the kiddo was chinese other that the way the person looked any would "grow up" as a chinese kid and think like that and chinese person and this is because they would be environmentally in all reality but yes by birth they would be of Mexican decent.  But thoughts, brain mapping and everything that comes with being raised chinese the kid would be chinese and of Mexican decent. Think about it...  And then think about what that means in the start of what I started talking about in the first place...

   "Normal", "normal", "normal", "normal" What is that?  Answer: It is a state of mind only!!  Your "normal" is your own "normal" and someone else's is there "normal" no two are a like we just try and pretend there is one type of "normal" and that is what is wrong with the USA in my mind anyway!  But   as just popped to mind like in the movie The Matrex and I found the quote here:

Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. 

Neo: What truth? 


Spoon boy: There is no spoon.


Neo: There is no spoon?


Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself. 




I take that in this case when you realize this that "normal" is a state of mind and on two are a like and you have to work thru and find your only "normal" and it will change as you do and that is OK and fine too.  There is nothing wrong with you at all.  The problem is with the stupid sheep out there that don't take the time to be understanding or take the time to think pass the front side of there forehead(lol see is you get that one lol).   All in all "There is nothing wrong with you at all." you just need to work thru and learn to manage your A.D.D. issues and symptoms the way that works best for you!  There is no one size fits all in life for anything you will and may have to "kiss a lot of frogs" to find your path to your state of "normal" and happens in life!  


Well it is food for thought anyway I think!  



No comments:

Post a Comment