Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My birthday 04/29/13

I turned 31 and unlike most ladies who have age issues I do not!  Age is but a number and I am proud of mine I earned every minute of it and would not dare hind it ether.  In my mind if it bothers a person I meet or in my life that can take a long walk off a short cliff I don't need that crap in my life.  Life is short and I am A.D.D. as it is lol!   

With this said I move on to the next thought here!  My Amazing Husband took the day off work to spend the day with me!  He asked me what would like to do...  I told him days ago go to the beach but sadly Charleston SC weather being what it is it rained 3 times by 7:30am....  I sat for a minute and my mind  goes blank as empty box and nothing comes to mind.  Hubby tells me it is my day and he want to spend it doing things doing think I want to and not he taking over and me ending up feeling like I did not get to do what I real wanted to..  I tell him way I am drawing a blank here!!  Sorry my love...   He throws a idea or two.  I walk in to the bed room and look around and remember we live in Charleston SC lol if you did not like the weather wait a few minutes it will change or go a few minute in the away and it is different weather there lol!  Coastal weather is crazy I tell you!  It can be flooding one place and nothing 5 miles away.    So I think.... I will grab my swim suit, cover up and towel put it in a bag and walk in the living room and hubby said well how about we start with Breakfast some where we could not normally afford with the kiddo with us.  I said: I don't think about those places lol normally for the reason we could not normally afford with the kiddo lol so I am drawing a blank my dear.  I gets my a idea or two.... I am still thinking here too.   I said ok how about this I got my my swim suit, cover up and towel in a bag and go dress for going out for now and place on breakfast out.  I do that and pretty happy with that too.  He asked me have I thought about more(yes I am REALLY trying to here) yes but nothing is coming to mind here.  But we get in the car with the stuff for the beach anyway and start on the way...  He said Hominy Grill?  Like a light I remember friends have talked about how great they where and that I was told the shrimp and grits there was amazing and go if I ever can!  I look at him a told him OH my goodness YES please!!!!!

WOW it is the best thing I have every eaten too.  


After that we started out for the beach and because the sky looked like it cleared and look good and we get to the beach and yes it was beautiful the sand a bit odd looking and soaked from the hard of the morning but I changed and off the enjoy the beach with no kiddos(I have not gotten to this since I was a kid my self) hubby got out his metal detector  because of two reason he is not really a set on the beach  type like me and he just got a new one and I was happy with this too.  I did not take pic of this because I was try to be in the moment and this is so hard for me to do as well.  But I left everything but what I wanted to hold on too and keep up with on my own!  

Then after that it was about lunch time and we thought about it again.. WHAT TO EAT.. question  So we where off again!  :)   lol All in all it was great day and we did do a lot more things and it is and was at the best day of my life in a super long time and I need that!  I just live in the moment the rest of the day and love it all! I do truly have a great family that loves me whole heartedly!  I am lucky 

No comments:

Post a Comment