Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Children’s Claritin® and www.bzzagent.com has done a campaign!


UP TO 4 OUT OF 10 SCHOOL CHILDREN ARE AFFECTED BY ALLERGIES

So it’s really no surprise that every year, two million school days are missed due to seasonal allergies and indoor allergens such as dust, mold and pet dander. Furthermore, the effects of allergies can be much more significant than a lost day of school:
  • Symptoms during the day can impede focus
  • Symptoms at night can cause sleep loss and lead to daytime drowsiness

Fortunately, non-drowsy anti-histamines like Children’s Claritin® Grape Chewables can help provide all-day relief from runny noses, itchy, watery eyes and other allergy symptoms.


POWERFUL ALL-DAY RELIEF

Children’s Claritin® is the only over-the-counter children’s brand that provides powerful 24 hour relief for a child’s worst seasonal and indoor allergy symptoms, without making them jittery or drowsy.1 What’s more, it’s the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Non-Drowsy Brand! Here’s how the product has helped one family:
“My now 6 year old has seasonal allergies. What a relief it is to have Children's Claritin Chewables for her to take. No fighting to take her medicine because it tastes good. Her allergy symptoms are controlled and she likes taking the Claritin. Thank you for a great product!” - BzzAgent Aviatrix18
To learn more about managing your child’s allergies, visitclaritin.com.
1 Among leading OTC brands

This is what I page bzzagent page said and I wanted to share it!  
I used it with my 6 year old girl and she has been fussy, sleepy, mad and angry and so on and had beed coughing off and on too.  I thought it was just a part of her age thing.   I got the sample and started her on it and I got to say WOW she is a whole different kid.   She is happier, sweeter and my helpful kid again!  I am so happy with her change.  She is doing so much better all the way around.  

My 10 year old son Claritin works but for him it does not help all of his problems with allergies so it was not the good fit for him.  

I love being a apart of bzz agent and have loved the things I have gotten to try because to them!  They is my own findings!    

No comments:

Post a Comment