Friday, April 26, 2013

Random A.D.D. thought of 04/26/13 I am not!

I am not Broken!  There is nothing "wrong" with me!


Why me?

Why did God(what you believe in) do this to me?

I am Broken?

I Why am I a fuck up?

I could keep going on keeps I have thought about my self and I am 100,000,000,000,000 others have too. This happens to be things that are just in ones head I guess when you are in self pity type of place!

But just a now this comes to mind!


I AM NOT BROKE!
 
I AM A DIFFERENT AND THAT IS A GOOD THING.  

GOD(what you believe in) LOVES ME IN SUCH A WAY TO MAKE ME DIFFERENT AND SEE THINGS IN A WAY THAT OTHERS DO NOT!  

MY BRAIN IS DIFFERENT IN A WAY THAT IS GOOD FOR ME AND I AM HAPPY WITH THAT TOO I AM NOT A SHEEP AND NON-UNDERSTANDING PERSON. 

I AM LUCKY IN THE WAY MY MIND WORKS(for me I can see a ton of pierce setting there and see them going to thru and just know just to fix something it is all part of my mind working and going so "fast" as it does). 

I AM NOT A FUCK UP!  :) 

I AM BLESSED WITH A GIFT AND NOT GIVEN A BIRDEN TO LIVE WITH.


I find this for me when I believed the opposite was true and I fight my A.D.D.  I am not a whole person  I don't live my life I just get thru it!  I still have a ton of work to do with my self to get to where I need to and want to by the way but I am working on it and if I fall down a long the way and need to start again I will and that is ok not the end of anything it is just a new road to try or a set back only.   I am also know I am luck in this fact my loved ones(husband and kids and mom and dad) are there to help me and with love, words, hugs and what I need if I remember to one ask and tell them I need it and that it is ok to do so by the way!  lol


No comments:

Post a Comment