Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Random A.D.D. thought popped it my head! :P

When my mom stopped the A.D.D. meds(end of 6th grade) and then about the time school got really hard around 7th, 8th or 9th (can't really reminder right now clearly) I started drinking coffee and smoking and my symptoms where not as bad and really caused problems for me.   I stopped smoking with the birth of my youngest kid 6 years ago and they started slow coming back and I felt just crazy and I am just now realized what really is going on here again because I had a very long time of a longer  % and amount of relief from them.    And video I watch yesterday talked about nicotine was showing signs and be studied for help and relief of the issue of A.D.D... I would say please don't go start smoking that is bad I am glad I stopped and fight to stay that way too even after 6years and 4 months( if I put the through in to it I could tell the day too).    



I am just started form now to help my self thru this as use non medical way of treating it.  And we will see what happens I may end up under doctors care to shut up my husband that is a really physical problem and not me asking this to "take the easy way out of" what ever the hell he thinks it is I am take the easy way out of.

Tanya Starr Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment