Saturday, December 12, 2009

What is wrong with people!


I think I finely realized one of the reasons I hate Christmas these days!!!


It is this spend more money or you do not love your loved ones thing and I hate it. What has happened to people making thing with and for there loved ones for FUN.

For the last 3 years I have not had a tree ether and been really sad every Christmas season and this year I got a Pre-lite tree for about $25.00 and two boxes of candy canes and one thinggarland and after I got the to the casher I got another $5 dollars off.
So I payed $25.16 with tax. I also have been letting my two children make decorations for it.
And you know this is the best tree I have had yet.


I am really proud of them too and they love make them and putting the on the tree.
It really makes my heart happy because they are getting the true spirt of Christmas doing this you know.



No comments:

Post a Comment