Saturday, December 12, 2009

brother in law

My Brother in law had to go to the "sand box" same time last year he is Army National Guard and he had to come back for two weeks I think for R. & R. KWIM? He first started with his mom and dad(the in-laws). And drove down from the stay with us for a few days before going on the see a friend that is getting married after he is going back to the "sand box" . And back to his mom and dads place to fight back to where ever he is meeting his guys.

The time he was here was nice and him and hubby (hubby is his youngest brother) got to go out the take some photo's together. I love seeing the two of them getting together and doing things like that. I guess it is because I did not have any brothers or sister growing up I am a only child.

I love it when he is here my children adore him and love seeing him. I guess that is the fun of uncle's . I would not really know my uncle was very good at showing me what not to do and how not to live. At one point in his life he got 7 DUI back to back.

Well he left about tuesday and my youngest would not give him a hug thinking he could not leave if she does not. My oldest was in school or he would have hugged him and not let him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment