Sunday, December 13, 2009

bad PRO-family pic's

I would really like to know something. Why do people pay for these really back photos and seem to love them and tells everyone that they are great too.

For the most part I have seen poor lighting, missed focus, very bad us of depth of field and I have seen a very flat look pics (I think of pics something a mom takes of her only child and her having no training) I have even seen where there is no focus at all and they call it art. What the F*ck really and these people that take
the bad pics are what I can mom or dad with camera's meaning they got a really nice camera and now think they can be or are a photog and good just because they have that great camera.
And on top of that they also under charge and hate really photog (What I mean by that is people who worked at it and training and taken classes to learn and be the best at there craft) .




No comments:

Post a Comment