Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas is around the corner!!!

Oh no I still got more shopping to do for the kids... Where was the time go!


Well and on top of that I have both his mom and dad and mine too... Tell me I wish you could come home for Christmas???? I am home... I tell them we just bout a house here we are home.
Why on earth can't we get in there cars and drive here it is like they thought of that.
I hear every thing and reason they can't but they get bad when we say no we can not.
I had to tell my mom look Santa will not be able to come see the children this year if we do!


And everyone thinks I am crazy for not liking this time of year.
Hubby's and my families are me me me..
It feels like a tug a war and then they make you feel bad if they don't get there way.
When will this end I am so tired of these game.

No comments:

Post a Comment