Sunday, December 13, 2009

I feel sad lately!

I feel like a have no really friends lately!

Well I should said in really life I do not! I do not have any one to have to sit and coffee with or someone to take call and take the kids to the park with.... I have a lot of friends in my online mommies group but that is about it really... I am getting tired of typing to people I would love to have friends in the really space not cyberspace.

I am just getting tired to living online and not in really life.

Because of this I have gained over 40 pounds and been sick a lot for no really reason.


I have no friends or family here is South Carolina ether is I have no really reason to get out of the house. But do not get me wrong I love living here is SC it is a great place better then my home town.

No comments:

Post a Comment