Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Work place BS

Who needs it right!  Not me for sure.   But it looks like there is a snake in the grass here this person lies....  plans and is trying to get others fired around them... why I ask my self....well that I think is all to try and get there friends here to work...

So this person it toxic for this work place... sadly the boss does not see it lie the snake in the garden of eden that got Adam and Eve to eat the apple this person has the bosses ear and feeds him lies and trying to hurt,ran out and get the others fired.   I hurt how this person is killing this place slowly like a bow snake hateful this person in into I now see rotten from the inside that is something you can't fix ether.  And it will kill this work place if the boss does not stop see what it going on and stop this person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment