Friday, November 1, 2013

Feeling alone in a crowded room and I just want to scream and see if anyone can hear me!!!

This whole month as been off for me.  Have trouble keeping things together and getting every things done as well...   And as the month has moved on it has gotten worse and right now I feel alone standing in a crowded room full of people.  I feel like no one understands me and I was born in the wrong time and place.  On a good note over all I have been about to think clearer and joined a gym so I am losing weight as well, healthier as well, stronger and so on.   I feel like I just need out of my own head again....   I do know right now my other half is driving me nuts he just does not get the whole A.D.D. thing and "tries to help" and makes live hell for me and I am so tired of this right now...  So much so I could just scream and half the time to keep the peace I keep things to my self and talk about dumb stuff that is random really and make so since to people someone else sometime!  And my other half makes that worse too but stressing me out about that too.  And telling me to only talk about things that relate to the monument...    Good luck ass hat then I would never talk at all!!!      So I feel alone and sad right now...  Hubby is going thru some stress at work so he is binging some home from work with him and not meaning to passing it to me in him feeling and the way he talks me right now....   I am sure he was not mean to at all but I feel it right now and I feel like shit all the way around right now!  :(  


Hope this new month brings better things for me!  Sadness has to end for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment