Saturday, December 3, 2011

Why do I

Why do I let my self get my feeling so hurt by the ones I love the most. Me and my awesome husband had been married 10 years as of the first Dec 1, 2011 we where married on December 1 2001 on my husband 21st birthday his idea.


Well for years he has talk of things he would like to do for me for our 10th Anniversary! I am the one that had hope he would do at less one of them for our 10th Anniversary. I was let down once again why am I so shocked about that... Really! He has never been good at caring to do things on special dates in our lives! He is great about doing nice things on any other date of the year and he is the most loving man any other day on earth.


Wish he would but every time I let me self have hope he will do some or I think and let my self think or feel a small part of me hope he was just trying to make me thing he forgot.. and throw me off. I find that no he just does not do anything because I did not tell him I wanted to do this and we are going here and doing this... I don't want to plan out everything for my self at all.. For me there is no point in this! M-E-N.......



No comments:

Post a Comment