Saturday, August 6, 2011

So on and so on

I know I have not been blogging a lot lately!

With having to kids and school being out things have been crazy! I am crazy I guess I love it when school is out and I have both my babies home with me and I can watch them play, learn and teach one another new things and hear them laugh and talk about things!


I got to say I hate the cost of getting all this crap this school want to send in some of it I understand and others NO I don't at all. And why should I being giving the teachers the things the school should be suppling them with and not us. I mean the things the teachers need to do there jobs. And why should I also supply other peoples kids school supplies that there mom and dad just don't care to send in. I remember when you would use the stuff your mom and or dad would send with you and if you did not have it that was your problem not everyones. Not if "Little Johnny's" mom does not care if he gets the things he needs why should I really. I am not rich at all and can't afford to pay for everyone to have things. I know that sounds bad but really!

And on top of things this year the school is FORCING us to BUY uniforms and if I don't buy them my very smart and sweet son will be getting in trouble for it! That is wrong to me. Don't you think... I hate the idea of uniforms in public school. If I was paying for my son to go to a good school I would not mind at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment