Monday, April 25, 2011

Haier




We bout this
Haier refrigerator model number PRCS25TDAS.
A little over 2 years ago and now it is braking? :-/ Not good Haier
I wanted it because I thought it looked nice and what we could find on it was not bad.
This refrigerator was DOA out of the box and take 3 returning repairmen to get it working at all. And it had work ok for a year going on two years. Say ok because it will drop temp easy and takes a long time to return to set temp. And now it is acting up and not auto defrosting and end up finding it all frozen in side the freezer after any 3 days. And now I have had to take a hairdryer to it like 4 times in the last 2 weeks.


My Husband has been calling them and talking them and they have been no help and will not give us the parts numbers and or no INFO at all. I say this company is not a good one with products they will not help you with either. I am now wishing I never bout this Haier thing at all it has been the suckest refrigerator I have ever had and if they are still no help I will never be buying any thing Haier again in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment