Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My house party playdate!

I won a house party!!!!! I so can't wait ether this one will be AWESOME!!!! I won a little taste of summer house party! May 18, 2010 From 10:30ish to 1:00(I can do what to a little later but I got to leave at 2) so maybe more people could come in the time that works for them!


This is a little of what I will be getting!
New KRAFT HOMESTYLE DELUXE Macaroni & Cheese. Delivers homemade taste in every bite. It’s rich and creamy cheese sauce finished with a crunchy breadcrumb topping will make it a new family favorite.

New KRAFT 100 CALORIE PACKS CHEESE BITES. Savor cheese bites with big flavor in perfectly satisfying, 100 calorie portions. Enjoy this wholesome snack anywhere, anytime.

New DIGIORNO® Pizza & Breadsticks. Fresh-baked taste with big juicy toppings plus cheesy breadsticks along with delicious marinara sauce — all in one box.

New KOOL-AID Fun Fizz Drink Drops. Fun & delicious way to get kids to drink water. Plus, it’s just 5 calories.


OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Meats. Sliced, packed and sealed at the peak of freshness.


RITZ CRACKERFULS Filled Crackers. Made with real cheese and 6 grams of whole grain per serving.

This is what I know of BUT the pack is on the truck of delivery for TODAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment