Friday, January 22, 2010

I guess I am crafty!

I was at that play date today that! And a friend of mine was talking of doing ____ think and I have done something similar I said that I had. I get with a big LOL I would guess you would have. LOL she then said if there is a craft out there you most likely did it! I thought it was funny too. I love crafting. I just have not really stopped to think that not everyone does all these different crafts and things like I do. I am a 27 year old women with two children 7 and 3. I do more knitting then most I guess I just can not knit from patterns at all... I have to do it from what I see in my mind. I also crochet and have been from the age of 5 I think. My showed me how and I again mostly self learned...I did learn around 24 thru 26 learned how read and crochet from patterns... But I still find my self think out a nicer and easier way to do it for me.. I have also been sewing all my life I learned the basics from my loving grandmother to who I was her first grand baby.. I joke and say I learned thru Osmosis.. LOL
I do mostly sew from patterns but I have started sewing out of my head on something lately too.
I also do needlepoint and any other "needle work" there is.

This is the first time I really stopped to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment